In order to submit an application you will need to be:
- be 18 years old or older.
- be a permanently employed salaried individual, earning a minimum salary of R6500 pm.
- have a valid South African drivers licence with no endorsements.
- be a South African citizen or permanent resident; and
- have a good credit history.
Documents you’ll need to complete your application
- A copy of your valid South African identity card/document
- A copy of the front and back of your South African drivers licence
- Proof of your income, not older than 3 months
- Salaried individuals – latest 3 months payslips
- Commission earners – Latest 3 months payslips and latest 3 months’ stamped bank statements. No internet bank statements will be accepted
- Proof of residence, such as a utility bill, not older than 3 months